Hoskin Ryan provided the Flood Control District of Maricopa County with final design services for the White Tanks FRS No. 3 Outfall Channel. The project currently being constructed is a channel along the Jackrabbit Trail corridor from the White Tanks Flood Retarding Structure No. 3 (FRS#3) to White Tanks Flood Retarding Structure No. 4 (FRS#4). The outfall channel extends south from the Principal Spillway of FRS#3 to the existing FRS#4 inlet channel north of McDowell Road. Construction is anticipated to be complete by the end of 2012.
Hoskin Ryan Consultants, Inc. is a Phoenix based firm providing specialized civil engineering, hydrology, land planning, survey and construction staking to public and private clients throughout Arizona since 1995.
Hoskin Ryan offers the experience needed to deliver your project with well thought out and creative engineering solutions as demonstrated in an overview of our service sectors.
- Land Use Planning - As the world around us changes, we help our clients adapt and grow with it. By creating strategic purpose and goals, we assist our clients to clearly define their future vision.
- Hydrology - Our reputation as leaders in Hydrology, Floodplain Delineation Studies and Area Drainage Master Plans makes us the firm of choice to solve your drainage concerns. Our ongoing relationship with the Flood Control District and local municipal agencies keeps us informed on regional policies and procedures.
- Land Development - We offer comprehensive services for commercial and residential development from project conception through planning, design and construction. As a multi-disciplined firm, we deliver the complete package.
- Civil Infrastructure - Our team provides a full range of civil design and planning assistance to support the necessary framework for any project. Our civil engineers and designers prepare and obtain permits for transportation, water and sewer systems for public and private clients across the state.
- Survey - Our surveyors bring the ability to prepare accurate topographic, boundary and ALTA surveys for legal or design purposes. We use both GPS and conventional survey techniques to complete these assignments.
- Construction Services - We have the tools needed to ensure your construction projects success. Hoskin Ryan personnel perform construction staking, inspection, as-built documentation, and constructability reviews.
- Graphic Design - The best way to convey information is usually through the illustrative process. Our staff is ready to prepare the exhibits, zoning presentations and marketing materials for your project needs.
Our clients recognize our ability to produce exceptional solutions to challenging issues. We have a carefully selected veteran team of engineers, hydrologists, planners and surveyors who provide the right balance. We encourage you to contact our customers to confirm our ability to meet your requirements.